Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012...what?

Hello my beautiful bloggers!! So, I am sitting here @ work thinking about how long it's been since I've blogged & I decided to log in & say Hi to my dear friends!! I'm so sorry I have been M.I.A. for so many months, I feel horrible! Apparently, I can't work & parent & have a life all at the same time....=\
Anywho, I am going to try to blog more this year! It may not be about scrapbooking so much, but I promise it will be interesting none the less<3
I hope you are all doing well & starting off 2012 in good cheer!

P.S. for those of you wondering about Twelve by Twelve Designs, I haven't designed in soooo long, but I'm not going to rule it just yet! Maybe, if I could make some time for it, I can whip something up!! We'll see! Chow for now....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP