Saturday, April 16, 2011

Long time no blog?

All your suspicions can come to rest, I am alive! Wow, guys so much has happen & I have been busier than ever.
Earlier this year, Nick & I decided to give us another go! He moved to AZ with Alex & I & we are all doing pretty good! We are all really happy. You know these things happen & sometimes you just need a break to clear your head. Life is good.
I also got a full time job & have been extremely busy with that. I love my job!
So, in case you were wondering that is what has been going on.
I have not had time to design anything but might try to do a little something for you guys soon! Maybe not a full kit, but who knows!
At the moment, I have been trying not to take on more than I can handle, since things are still kinda up in the air on whether we'll stay in AZ or move back to CA, so I am just on the DL for now!!
Back in February, Twelve by Twelve Designs turned one & I was so out of it I just couldn't put anything together, but I'd like to take the opportunity to say thank you to all the fans!! You guys kept me going! Hopefully I'll be back with some new stuff soon! Thank you always for coming by, reading, downloading, & using my products, it means the world to me guys!! Have an awesome rest of your weekend, bye!!!

2 comments:

Ella April 17, 2011 at 1:24 AM  

really, you are together again ? wow...congrats !!! that's the ever best news !! I'l so happy for you my dear. Enjoy life !!!

Angie May 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Awww thanks Ella!!!<3<3<3 I know we are all happy too! We are totally trying to enjoy life, things are so different now, in a good way!! ((HUGS))

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP