Sunday, November 28, 2010

This could be the longest post EVER!!!!

My apologies for taking sooooo long to share a post, I'm super embarrassed!!! But I'm here now & have tons to share so, get comfy!!
First I'll share about family life, things are really great! Halloween was a lot of fun, here's a quick photo Alex & I:



We had a great time!

We also took a very quick trip to California to celebrate my sister getting married! We had a great time & we were able to see Nick, which was great!



I have tons of photo's to edit from the trip, I've only gotten to a hand full! The trip was fast, but so worth it! Also found out, my sister is expecting a little girl!! YAY!! So excited for her!

The last thing I'll talk about for family is a photo shoot Alex & I had @ a nearby creek! The pictures came out great, here's a few!









Loved the way they came out!!!

Ok so on to the scrapping!!! I have lots to share with you from Design House Digital!! I think I'm going to post my layout's & link them to DHD, so you can get the credits, other wise I'll be here all night, lol!!! Here' we go!



(credits)


(credits)


(credits)


(credits)


(credits)


(credits)


(credits)



(credits)



(credits)


Oh My Lanta!!! That was a lot of layouts, but it's totally my fault for slacking on my blog!! I don't know where my head is at!!! DHD, is cranking out so much wonderful stuff, I love it!!! Go check out all the fun kits available!!!

I'll be back with more LO's from Che Yang Design's tomorrow! So keep an eye out for that!! & a freebie is on it's way to you as well, I'll have a sneak peek with tomorrow's post!!! Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO

2 comments:

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 November 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Angie!! It's so good to see you back. Glad to see you happy. Love all the layouts and photos too, she's getting so big. I missed your posts,lol but glad you are back!

Ella November 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

I'm really happy to read all the news of you. When you are speaking about to become again a real family on your LO....do you have something new....? ;) I wish you all the best.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP