Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bloom.

Hi everyone, I have a very special treat for you.....a new freebie!!! I'm so excited to be back designing, I just finished my new kit in just days!! There was creativity just oozing out of me!!!

Anywho, back to the freebie! I simply love this kit! The color combo just fits so nicely together, there's many variations of frames to play with, & the papers are so lovely! & no kit could be complete with elements & I love these elements too!!! I really hope you all love this kit, it is a bitter sweet kit, since it was the last I made back home.

From what my mother told me, one of my father's favorite quotes was "Bloom where you are planted" & I think it is so fitting of my life right now. Some things happen that shake up your entire world, but you must find strength to get what lessons you can out of those hardships. I'm a believer of hope, faith, love, & dreams. Sometimes it is hard to find your way through the dark but fear not because you will see light soon. We all will have our defining moment or moments in life, & I hope all of you will make the best out of them & always have hope! I know I do & I thank the lord for that!!!

Bloom:







I'm so proud of this kit & so thrilled that I have started to design again! I was able to make some LO's show casing this kit, & I really love how they came out!! & I was happy to scrap using my own portraits too!!





You can get your freebie HERE.

Have fun scrapping & as always, if you create a LO using my products, please come back & share with the rest of us!!! I always love to see your work!!
Have a awesome rest of your day!!! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Dee October 12, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

This is adorable! Thanks so much for your freebies!

Tina O'Flynn October 12, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

You are so quick!
I can't believe you started this the other day!
It's beautiful!
Tina

Angie October 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Your welcome Dee!!
@ Tina, I had this one for months, my latest one will be released soon!!! & Thank you!!

kym October 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

Angie, this kit is great. I can't wait to play! Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

kym October 12, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

How funny, we posted our comments at the exact same moment. Another kit? Wow, exciting, can't wait.

DoggiNo October 12, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Great kit ! Thanks so much.

Jitka, Most October 13, 2010 at 3:56 AM  

Thank you for your another beautiful freebie!
Have a nice day!

Miss Behaving [badly] October 13, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

This is an absolutely gorgeous freebie, how kind of you. I am so happy!!! I love pink, no I adore pink and I was having a bad day and this has cheered me right up. Thank you for all that you share of your magnificent talent, thanks.

Love
Miss Renee
xxxx

p.s I posted a link to this amazing freebie on my blog, to direct them here :) It's a freebie fan club we are starting.

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 October 13, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

OMG Angie!!! I think out of all the kits, this one is my fave..for now at least...Very good job, love the colors, the word arts, the ellies, the frames..LOVE IT ALL!
Great post too BTW, I totally agree!!
Seems like things are starting to go pretty good for you IRL and that makes me happy!
Thank you for another gorgeous kit!!

-Kristi

Angie October 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

@Kym, LOL! That's funny & I can't wait to see what you creat!!
@ Doggino & Jitka, Thanks girlies! I'm so happy you liked it!!!
@Miss Rene, Oh hunnie TY!! I'm so happy I cheered you up! & Thanks for the post!!
@ Kristi, that's so cool, I'm so glad you liked it too!! & I am doing so much better, TY!!<3

Unknown October 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

This kit is gorgeous...thank you so much for your generosity in sharing.

Betty October 14, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Thanks for the sharing.

kym October 15, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Angie, another great kit to play with. I totally love your style girl!! I just posted this at the O and DHD, http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=187106&title=bloom&cat=500

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 October 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Hey hon, I'm back with a page I created using this gorgeous kit. Took me for F O R E V E R due to all the work I've been doing for my CTs but I just had to take a break and scrap a page for me! And this beauty is the kit I chose just for that. So thanks again for the lovely kit and here's the link to my gallery @ DSA.
http://digiscrapaddicts.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=238847&ppuser=16178

Elaine October 23, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Yay! I love it Angie. :) Thank you! I'm so glad you're able to design again. :)

Loulou January 9, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Magnifiques couleurs! Merci beaucoup!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP