Friday, October 8, 2010

Oh My! So Much To Share.....

Hello everyone, Have you missed me?? Well I have missed all of you! If you don't know I took a mini break to move...yes again!!! Happy to say we are settled in & I was able to get back to all my wonderful CT's!!! YAY! I truly adore scrapping, it gets my mind off things that are not so great & it let's me be creative!
So I have lots to share & I'll be back with even more fun stuff to share later, but for now here's what I got!

Che, from Che yang Designs has been working hard creating some extremely gorgeous kits, that I have had the pleasure playing with! I'll start with her kit celebrating Halloween & the month of October!

This October Day:



This kit is filled with such fun papers & elements! I love how it's not too overpowering with spooky stuff, but with just the right amount of cuteness!!
Here's a LO I made using this kit:



Love it!!! Her newest kit is called "Family Fun." I love the colors & sweet pattern's & elements! I had a lot of fun playing with this kit!! Here's a preview & my LO's using it:







I really love how these LO's came out!!!

Now to a beautiful kit called "An Autumn Affair to remember." Tina from Creations by Tinamarie, created a delicate kit with soft colors, papers & elements!



So Pretty! Here's a LO I made using the products from this kit:



The next kit I'm going to share is a store collaboration from Little Dreamer Designs. It's called "Spooktacular" & It's a fun Halloween Kit made by the designers. There's so much Halloween inspired goodness jam packed into this mega kit! Here's a LO I created with it so far:





Love this kit, lots & lot's to choose from, making it a great edition to your stash!!
There's also many different styles to fit what your going for with your LO's!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back late with some more goodies to share & some news about Twelve by Twelve Designs!!! See you later!

3 comments:

kym October 8, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

Hi Angie! So glad you are back scrapping again. I sure miss seeing your layouts in the gallery. I love the layout with the LDD Spooktacular kit. It looks like a real paper layout. I can't wait to hear about your Twelve by Twelve Designs news. I hope it is what I think it is?!!! email me, I can't wait

Sue October 9, 2010 at 1:39 AM  

Good to "see" you again Angie. I hope things IRL have settled down for you & you can get back to your passions of scrapping & designing! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 October 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

HI Angie!!!
Hope things in the 'real' world are going better for you.
Love the new pages!
Can't wait to hear the news about 12X12 designs...hmm, I wonder, hope it's what I think it is...anyways, glad to have you back!

((Hugs))-Kristi
a.k.a. Kristi8004

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP