Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sharing

Where does the time go? I feel like I've been going 100 miles an hour for months!! It's not that I have so much to do, it's just my mind does!! LOL! Just too much sometimes!
Honestly though, all is good, real good!
Alex is all enrolled in school! She had such a great time with the kids the day I enrolled her! She got to spend some time with about 15 other toddlers for about an hour as I filled out the application! In fact, she didn't want to leave!! She will start, once I get a job. (Hopefully soon!!)
I have had three interviews & have filled out tons of apps. It's a little frustrating, but I know the right thing will come along soon!
We're moving next week! I'm so excited! It's going to be awesome! Alex & I will have our own studio apartment, if you will, in my brother's new house. It's downstairs. So we'll have our own little place! It has it's own kitchen, washer & dryer, bathroom, it's just like a studio! I LOVE IT!!!!

Ok, now for some scrapping!!! Che of Che Yang Designs is back with a sweet sweet kit called, Smell the Roses! Which you can get @ Mscraps! It's 20% off until Monday the 30th, so go pick it up!!! Here's a preview of the kit & my layout using it!!







Such a great kit! I think my favorite thing about this kit was Che's color choice! It's so soft & pretty, girly if you will!! The papers are beautiful & the elements bring just the right touch!!!

Since I'm sharing, I wanted to share some other LO's I did using kit's from my favorite designer, Liz of Paislee Press!!! The last few months with all that is going on, I have no digi scrapbooking fund. Zip, Zero. So you can imagine my delight when I got a birthday card from my mom with a GC in it!!! I went on a paislee press shopping spree!!! Here's some LO's I made!













Whew, that's a lot of sharing!!! Everything was made from Paislee Press. Along with collaborations with TaylorMade Designs, Leora Sanford, & Creashens!!

Well dolls, thanks for stopping by & taking a look @ what's new! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Sue August 29, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

Hey Angie, I know what you mean about time going by so fast. I swear it was only 1st August the other day!!! It's so good to hear that Alex had a great time when you enrolled her at school ... bet it only feels like yesterday that she was just crawling ... an now she's heading off to school (soon!). Good luck with the job hunting. I've just finished a 6wk temporary work assignment, so now I back to looking for something more permanent too! I love that your mum gave your a GC for your birthday ... the perfect gift, right? And you shopping spree has resulted in some GORGEOUS LO's! Hope the house move goes well next week, you & Alex deserve to be happy & settled. Good to see you around in the galleries & forums. Take care! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie August 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Thank you soooo much Sue!<3 ((BIG HUGS))

terese September 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

very sweet pages! miss you blogging!!! hugs!

Angie September 29, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Terese TY!!! I dearly miss blogging. Still have a lot on my mind, thinking for now it's good I keep my mouth quite before I get carried away about my life, LOL!!! Hopefully soon I'll get to feeling like me again.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP