Saturday, July 10, 2010

News worthy!

I have some really exciting news to share with you all! First, My good friend Tina O'Flynn, has opened up shop @ the oh so fun Little Dreamer Design site!!! I'm so excited for her & she has asked me to join her Creative Team! I'm so thrilled to be a part of that! You can find brand new kits made by her, under the name, Creations by Tinamarie sold @ LLD, HERE.

Here's some extra's you may want to know about, as well:



So, Please go & show my friend some love & get yourself some goodies!!

Last, it is official!!! I am a Design House Decorator @ Design House Digital!!! YAY ME!!!


I'm so excited to be a part of DHD & there are so many great great designers there! I'm having a blast! I wish there was more time to scrap!! It's been such a blessing to be on so many great CT's & I am so thankful for all the Designer's who believe in me to showcase their products, it feels amazing!!! Here's a little introduction of me I'd love to share with you!! You can find it here.
So that's what's going on with me! I'll be coming out with a new freebie for you soon, so check back for that! Thanks for stopping by today & have a great rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

Ella July 11, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

I'm happy for you Angie, congratulations !!!! Hope to see soon all your creations. Congrats again !

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 July 11, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Oh CONGRATULATIONS Angie,I'm SO proud of you and happy for you. Can't wait to see all your new designs.

Sue July 12, 2010 at 5:00 AM  

Congrats Angie ... so good to see you creating again! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Elaine U. July 17, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Yay! So happy for you--your designs are great. :) Does this mean you'll have a CT Call soon!?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP