Saturday, July 17, 2010

From the heart.

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Just a few things I wanted to share about how we are doing, Alex & I. Things are going ok on the home front. I am still looking for a job, but I hope to get one soon! *cross your fingers for me!!*
I have started the process of getting Alex enrolled into Pre k. I'm so totally excited!! I know she'll just love it!
Things for me have been tough. I am still having some really horrible days, but all I can do it take it one day @ a time! Sometimes I just dwell on the mess of my situation & it's so hard to be positive & see a happy ending. & I know it's there, of course it's there, it just looks soooooo far.
Nick & I have been talking, but he's convinced it is over. Which is hard to hear. I miss him so much. He has decided to join the Navy. Which makes me sad, because I don't know when we'll see him next. =( although I think it will teach him a lot. I am so proud of him.
He deserves to be happy & so do I. He is a great man & has a lot to offer the world. One of the things I love the most about him is that he can make me laugh so hard! I hope he finds what he is looking for & finds out more about himself. I'd love to see him comfortable & confident with who he is. I pray for the best for him.

On a lighter note, I'll be giving a new freebie on Friday, he 23rd of July! So make sure you come back for that, it's a really great kit I'm very proud of! Thanks for stoping by & listening to me be me! It means a lot! Have a great rest of you day, with love Angie xoxo

5 comments:

Tricia,  July 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

It's completely natural for you to have strong feelings considering your history together, but this might turn out to be a blessing for him to go in the Navy so you can both have the freedom to grow as individuals while he's away. You know the saying--if you love something let it go and if it comes back to you...

You are a strong person with purpose in your life. Your happiness doesn't have to be dependent on his feelings toward you. If you keep a journal, maybe you could write down something each day that's good about you and/or your life now. That might help you focus on the positive while you're waiting for things to look up. Just don't put anything on hold.

Good luck in your job hunt and congrats to Alex on her big milestone coming up soon. :) God loves you both and is never too busy. You can ask Him what to do and to help you. Not only doesn't He mind, but He really wants us to rely on Him. :)

Angie July 17, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

Tricia, thank you so much for you words of encouragement. I agree with what you are saying 100%! I know everyday that goes by is leading me closer to my own personal happiness<3
It's a sad situation, but I know one day everything will be great! oxox

Ruebchensmum July 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM  

Oh Angie, each day starts with a new fresh and clean morning and I am sure you will overcome these difficult times and find back to your old happiness and energy. Sometimes we have to accept that a good thing is over just to see that there is something even better just beginning. Take your time to organize your things, to find a new daily routine with your cutie and you will see, things will get better for you.

Hugs
Corinna

Angie July 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Awww thanks Corinna, hope those days are around the corner!!!

Elaine U. July 18, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Thanks for the update, Angie. I've been thinking about you. You seem so mature and *really* hoping the best for Nick. That's refreshing.

I made a page today using an old freebie. The colors matched the wedding PERFECTLY. You're so talented. Thanks for sharing your freebies. :)

http://www.digitalscrapcafe.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=20519&ppuser=601

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP