Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's new?!?

Hi everyone!!!! I just wanted to drop by & let you all know how we are doing! We have settled in nicely here in Sedona, Az.
It's really beautiful here & we seem to be enjoying ourselves! My brother & his roommates have been so wonderful, we're really blessed to have them helping us out!
I'm happy to say that I'm getting ready to return to all my loves!! Designing & CT's! YAY!!! I have really missed scrapping! I have gotten some offers for new CT's & I couldn't pass them up! So, I decided to cut this "vaca" short & get back to work!!
I'm still getting things ready & organized, but I'll be releasing a new kit soon!!

I have felt so blessed! & I'm looking forward to the future! Things are good & I'm working on my mind, body & soul! I have found a new me & I want to work harder than ever to get back on my feet. I'm really empowered to do my best & find myself again!
I haven't put myself first for a long time & I'm ready to be a little selfish! It's totally time!

So yes, I'm back & happy! Thanks for all the support I have received from so many of you, I can't begin to tell you all how much your words helped me! Hope you all have been doing well & that you'll share a little happy dance with me!! Thanks for stopping by & I'll be back with some more info soon!

8 comments:

Joshgirl June 22, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Angie, it's great to hear from you. I am so glad you are back and happy. Good luck with all the CT's.

Welcome back!!!

xxx Renate

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 June 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Oh Angie, I'm so glad you are back. I am glad to hear things that are going good and you are happy.

Good luck on your new CT's and can't wait to see what you come up with.

kym June 22, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Hi Angie,
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better and ready for more designing and CT work. I look forward to seeing more of you and your fabulous work.

Tina O'Flynn June 22, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

yea!!! She's back!!!!!
Can't wait to see your designs and your layouts!!!

Tina

terese June 23, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

this is great news! good luck with everything that´s new in your life! hugs!

Ella June 23, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

oh, Angie you can't imagine how I'm happy to read such news from you ! really happy to read that there is "a new You", to read that you will continue to scrap and design !
Happy to read that you start feeling better. I assume all is not "beautiful" but you have taken the life by the right side : to be optimistic ! (sorry for my bad english...) {Hugs} Ella.

Angie June 23, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back! I'm really happy! Sneak peek coming soon!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP