Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few things you should know about.

Hey ladies! I'm back tonight with a few things you may be interested in! First, I have a tiny sneak peek @ my new kit, with love.



I really am happy with the way this kit turned out! I finished it about two months ago, so it does apply to my relationship, but it's too cute to throw out! So, as planned, it will be a freebie! Come back Friday to pick up this CUTE kit, you'll really love it!

Second, I was just introduced to a new site called Design House Digital, by my new friend Gennifer Pace Bursett! OMGoodness girlies!!! How did I never hear about this site?? They are pretty new, but have some great designers, such as Audrey Neal of AUDacious Designs, Jen Allyson, & Tiffany Tillman just to name a few!! If you haven't been there yet, it's a MUST!!! Every designer is truly wonderful & design gorgeous kit's & templates. So, go check it out & pick up some goodies! Here's a few LO's I was able to make:


Design 365 June Kit By Jen Allyson
Heart: AUDacious Designs, Lovestruck


AUDacious Designs, Lovestruck & Falling in Love word art & Rainy Day Love.



Notions Pink & Co Digital Kit By Jen Allyson

I have some more news to come soon & thank you for all the sweet comments I've gotten, I really appreciate it! See you guys Friday!! Have a great day!! Angie

4 comments:

DoggiNo June 24, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

So many bits of good news in just one post ! Great to see.

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 June 24, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Another great post Angie! Love your LO's and I'll definitely be by tomorrow to see the new kit in it's entirety, now off to check out this new site....

Ella June 24, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

thanks angie for the good news ! will come back tomorrow..:))
and happy to see new LO, always beautiful !

Angie June 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Glad you guys liked my post!! Don't you love DHD?!?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP