Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stong enough.

I'm Alive!!!! I'm so sorry I have been gone. Things at home have been.......... let's just say not too good. But I'm steady working hard to make it better! I'm feeling better & am taking one day at a time. I'm finally feeling good enough to release a little something, something for my digi loves!!! Aren't you excited?!?
I am, I should have done this two weeks ago, but better late than never, right?
Here's a preview of my new kit, LOL, I'll be giving it away for FREE on Friday:





Hope you guys enjoy the sneak peek, make sure to come back this Friday to get yours!!!
Also, share the LOVE guys, spread the word & the freebies, here @ Twelve by Twelve Designs!!! If you haven't followed me yet, go on....click on that follow button----->
It's totally 100% free & so much fun!!! LOL!!! You know you want to!!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great rest of your week! Hugs, xoxo -Angie

8 comments:

Ella May 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

oh Angie, sad to read that all is not "blue" at home right now. Hope all will be better soon. Not easy sometimes, but I wish you can success. I cross my fingers.
Yes I'm impatient to be friday now...not only because it is the last day at work before the Week-end but because your kit will be there !! hi hi !!! Thanks for all what you share. bye bye ! Ella.

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 May 26, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

First I'd like to say I'm sorry that things are not going well at the moment, my thoughts and prayers are with you and hope all gets better for you. On a lighter note, the peek looks GREAT, I LOVE the colors you've chosen and can't wait to see the whole thing and to pick this up and add to my collection to scrap with.
Thanks again for ALL the freebies I love creating pages with your kits!!

Angie May 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

Ella & Kristi, thank you so much for your kind thoughts & prayers!!! They warmed my heart!! I'm so excited for Friday too!!! YAY!!! Hope you girls like it!

DoggiNo May 26, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Hope you get through the rough times soon !

Love the colors in your new kit.

Sue May 27, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Hey Angie, so sorry to hear things have been a bit rough recently, but glad to know you're "on the up!" ... hang in there girl! The sneaky peek looks lovely, such rich jewel like colours ... I'm looking forward to Friday even more now! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sue.falstaff

Béa May 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM  

Vivement demain, l'aperçu est très beau !!!!

Votre Cha Cha est superbe !!!!

terese May 27, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

thanks for your sweet comments! hope life will go for the better now... really looking forward to see more of the freebie!! lots of hugs.

Angie May 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes! You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. All I can say is I'm trying<3

Anywho, so excited that your all EXCITED about the new kit!!! YAY!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP