Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy girl.

Hey guys, I'm back with more photo's of my little girl!! We went for a walk & I was able to get a few shots of her!! Enjoy, I know I love them all!!





(CUTENESS!!!)




(Having Fun!!)


(Cutest piggy tails)




(eeekkk!!! So cute!!)


(Alex: No more pictures mom. Me: ok.....sorry Alex!!)

So, there's some great pic's of my baby!! I'm really loving this! I started Project 365 @ the beginning of the year, but only made it to march, I think!! So, this is nice! Nick has a short week this week so we are going to enjoy the long weekend! Hopefully I can talk him into something fun!!! Hope you all are having a great week & I'll be back soon with more! Loves & hugs, Angie

7 comments:

terese May 23, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

hi! just found your blog! love it! love your kits and downloaded them and feel very inspired to create!!! thanks so very much!!
hugs
terese

Angie May 23, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Terese, you're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your kind comment!! Have fun!! & please fell free to share, I'd love to see what you create!!! Happy Scrapping!

Elaine U. May 23, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Angie, your daughter is ADORABLE!! Really. And she looks like she's 8. (That means trouble for you when she wants to date at 12... haha!) :)

Angie May 24, 2010 at 2:08 AM  

Awww thanks Elaine!!! However, the second part of your comment scared me to death!!!! Eeeeek! Lord help me!!

Leiko May 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Angie your daughter is so beautiful! I love the background of your photos too! Just lovely! happy to see how much design work you have been doing. Just gorgeous. Have a great week!

Aloha,
Leiko

Angie May 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

OMYGOODNESS!!! I can't believe Leiko was here!! (Screaming giddy right now!!!) Thank you so much for the wonderful comment! I really am so honored you stopped by!! Have a great week too, Leiko!!

terese May 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

so, i played with your lovely kits yesterday after the kids finally fell asleep!! i like your design a lot! you´ll find three layouts on my blog: http://skapar.blogspot.com/

thanks again! hugs!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP