Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow!

Hey girlies, Angie here with a few things I wanted to share! First Happy Easter, this time for reals!!! I hope your weekend is going well & your Easter is wonderful. Our plans fell through, but it's ok.
I wanted to thank all of you who have been by, downloaded, left comments, became fans, etc.! It means so much to me! I really wish you knew how much it does! This brings me true joy! I never thought I'd ever get this far & I haven't even thought of where this could really go! The opportunities are endless & I'm so excited!!!
So, far my Little Easter Bunny (mini kit) has been my most popular, with 158 downloads!! Thanks to Craft Crave & CBH, for posting links to my blog for a few of my freebies!!!
Lastly, I have a new freebie coming out Friday, April 9th!!! It's called "it's ok to be different!"
It's a lovely kit & one of my earlier ideas I had, it took forever to finish, but I think it's ready for it's debut!!!
So that's that for today, I'll be back soon! & please if you haven't FOLLOW ME!!!! Have a great bunny day!

8 comments:

Jitka, Most April 4, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

Sweetie, I love your freebies and can´t wait to see the next one and HAPPY EASTER!
Hugs one of your followers :)

Angie April 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Jitka, Thank you! I hope you won't be disappointed!

Ruebchensmum April 4, 2010 at 2:11 PM  

I love your freebies and I absolutely understand why our feedback is so important for you. I am desperately trying to find any admission by family or "real" friends for what I do and so "virtual" friends finally gave me the admission I needed. I am also always over the moon if people show me they like what I do. That's why I try to leave comments whereever possible.
Looking forward to seeing the new freebie.
Hugs
Corinna

Angie April 4, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Corinna, Thank you! I agree, the scrapbooking community is full of lovely & kind people! Always commenting! It good to be liked!!! & I always appreciate the feedback!<3

Sue April 5, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

Ah Angie, so sweet ... we're sensitive souls at heart! ITA with Corinna plus I think it's polite to say "thanks" when somebody takes the time to do something for me ... KWIM? You take the time to share your beautiful designs & talent ... the least I can do is say "thank you"!. So, thank you. Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie April 5, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

Aww Sue, your SO welcome! It really is my pleasure!! I love it!

Che April 5, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

I am not at all surprised by the huge responses that you got. You are so talented girl and you are definitely going places!!

Angie April 5, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Che!!! Your too sweet, you made me feel so warm & fuzzy with your comment!<3 Thank you!! =)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP