Monday, April 5, 2010

I adore a sneak peek



Here's just a little sneak peek of what I have coming this Friday! I love, love, love owls!!! Alex's room is full of the cute little creatures & I just had to make a kit with them! This was one of the first kits I started & like I said before it took awhile to get finished! I work on multiple kits @ a time & this one kept getting pushed aside. I thought the theme was cute, but it got kinda hard to roll with it after awhile!! Maybe later I re-do it see what I come up with! But all in all I am happy with the finished kit! So, come back Friday for this freebie, it's a really good message!!! Have an awesome day!

10 comments:

nie April 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

such a cuteeeeeee owl!!!

Unknown April 5, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

OMG!! Your birdies are soooo cute! I cannot wait to see this kit!!

Elisa April 5, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

This looks so great Angie!! I already have ideas for this one!! :D

Jitka, Most April 5, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

so cute birdies!
can´t wait to see the whole kit :)
have a nice day!

Sue April 6, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

Eeeeeeekkkkkk ... the preview has me hooked! I'll definitely be back on Friday!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Ruebchensmum April 6, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Hey Angie, I'm watching you and come back on Friday to grab the owl kit. Exactly the best for a night-owl like me. *lol*
Hugs
Corinna

Angie April 6, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Woo Hoo, you guys got me so Excited for Friday!!! I hope you all like it!! <3

Tina O'Flynn April 6, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Angie, these graphics are so cute!!!! love them!! can't wait to see the kit!
congratulations on your mega hit with "Little Easter bunny"!!!
Huge number of downloads!!!
Tina

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP