Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!


(I took this today, isn't it awesome!!!)


Hey my lovelies, I'm gonna try to make this quick, but I just wanted to say I hope you all have an amazing new year filled with all the goodness you can imagine!!! I hope that in those times of sorrow cuz there will be some, you find hope & courage to pull through the rough times!! I love you all & am so blessed with so much!!! I can't be more excited about this new year, let's make it great!!! Thanks for all the support this year, since it was the start of Twelve by Twelve Designs!! Here's to the new year & huge things coming our way!!! Love & Double kisses to all!!!!

P.S. I'll be back tomorrow with LOTS to share!!! Till then, be safe tonight!

2 comments:

Sue January 1, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

Happy New Year Angie! Wishing you & your family health & happiness throughout 2011. Love that photo ... I keep meaning to try this technique myself, but can never stay awake long enough or find anywhere dark enough for it to work. LOL! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie January 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

Thank you Sue<3 Happy new year to you & your family too!! Wishing you the best in 2011!!! I am crushing on this photo!! I've been trying a few things out, but my writing is so sloppy!! This turned out great! It's fun!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP