Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New kits to share & a question.

I'm back with some new kit's to share, but first I have a question! I hope someone could help me out! Ok, I really wanted to update my blog header so I made an awesome new one that's a GIF!! But I have no idea how to post the new one......any suggestions?

Anywho, I have two kits to share from the talented Che Yang, from Che yang Designs! The first one is a collab with Scooty Designs. It's called Autum Romance. It's so beautiful & soft. I used this kit & did a soft girly LO for Alexandra, I think it's lovely! Here what I came up with:



& here's preview of the whole kit, you can get it here.



The last kit is so cute I wish I made it up myself!! I just love the title & the cute igloo elements!! This kit is called Eskimo Kisses & you can get it here.



& here's my layout! (I love it!!!)



I used Robyn Meierotto's cute word art, Snow. You can pick those up here.

Thanks so much for stoppin by, I feel amazing with each new follower we get here! So don't forget to make my day & become a fan!! Be back Friday with my newest kit, "Cloud Nine" you don't want to miss it!! Chow!

3 comments:

Ella December 1, 2010 at 2:46 AM  

I really like your first LO angie !

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 December 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Love your pages Angie, those are really cute kits! As far as the GIF question I can not help you out because I have no idea, maybe you can try to find a tutorial I'm sure you can google it and find a tutorial. Hope that helps.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP