Thursday, August 5, 2010

So many kit's, so little time

Hey everyone!! Hope everyone's week is going well & you all are looking forward to the weekend! I have a few new kit's to share from some of my CT's!! I was M.I.A. for awhile because my PS is working like a P.O.S!!!! It's just so slow & what normally would take me 20 mins is turning into hours! EEEKKKK!
So, I was finally able to suck it up & make some layout's! YAY!!!

First, Creations by Tina has a really fun paper pack, Summer Sorbet, that I've had so much fun playing with!!! I actually scrap-lifted this one from Sue.falstaff!! Here's my take on her LO:



I also threw in some cute elements from Miss Tiina, Vector Spring Is In {CU} @ SugarHillco!

There's a new designer @ Design House Digital, Karen Funk Designs!!! She actually started out as a DHD Decorator too!!! Cool huh?!?
Well, her kits are really fun & beautiful!!! & she is so sweet! I have had a blast playing with her kits!! Here's a few LO's using her kits, Paisley Pop & Simply Girly.





Cute huh?!? You can get these & other kit's by Karen for 30 % off til Sunday!! So hurry on over to DHD!!!

Here's some more LO's I've made recently I thought I would share!!






You can find all these products & templates @ Design House Digital!!!
Well thanks for stopping by & taking a look around!!! Have a great rest of your day!! Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

kym August 5, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Love them all Angie, just left you some comments in your dhd gallery

Sue August 6, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Hey Angie, I think I ♥ your lift of my layout better than my original ... yours is so stinkingly cute!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Ella August 6, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

I really like the seconde one with your daughter !!

kym August 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Angie, here is a layout I did with your spontaneity kit, http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=174383&title=be-spontaneous&cat=500

Thanks I had so much fun

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP