Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day.


I was sound asleep, when I was awakened by the sound of Alexandra crying. She looked confused (probably cause she was still half asleep!) & was crying that there were bugs in her hair & that they were biting her. She had a bad dream.
I comforted her & let her know it was just a dream & she was fine, mommy was here & she was safe. In that moment I felt wonderful that I could make her feel safe again, which in return made me feel amazing! Being a mother is an amazing blessing! I love my little girl with all my heart. Some days are hard, but I'm so thankful she is here.
To all the woman out there, Happy Mother's day!! I hope that each & everyone of you know, that you are needed & loved by your child/children, friends & family. Have a wonderful day, you deserve it!

3 comments:

kym May 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Angie, Happy Mother's Day to you too! Children are an amazing blessing and Alexandra is truly special. You can see it in the beautiful photos and memories that you are keeping for her. I wish you have a restful day filled with love and laughter.

Kym

Angie May 9, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

Thank you so much Kym!!

Jitka, Most May 9, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Happy Mother´s day to you too!
And YES, being mother is so amazing and sometimes so hard with my little wild boy :)
Hugs,
Jitka!
sorry for my bad english..

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP