Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twitter me this.....

So with all this twitter talk going around, I'm going to put in this shameless plug.....If your not following me on Twitter, please do!!! I'll be posting info about freebies & random stuff that's going on with me! You can find my twitter by scrolling down a little bit & on the left column, you'll see Find me on" just click on twitter!!!
With that said, my last kit "It's ok to be different" has been downloaded 198 times!!! Woo Hoo, thanks to all who have DL it!! It makes me so HAPPY!

I have a new freebie for you all tomorrow, YAY!!! It's the last of my older stuff, so I'm so excited for my newer kits to hit the internet!!! This kit is called "Love Found." So come back tomorrow for that & a challenge........yes, a challenge!!!

Have an awesome day & night, see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 April 17, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

198 already, prolly more since this posting too, CONGRATS!! You have awesome designs. Thanks again for sharing with us.

Angie April 18, 2010 at 2:31 AM  

Your so welcome!! It's really my pleasure!! Thanks girls<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP