Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So Excited......

Hey Guys, I feel like I haven't been around for soooo long! So, I'm here to share a little preview of my next kit, Life's Notes.



I am so in love with this kit! I love the colors & patterns, frames & word arts! It's a wonderful kit & I'm super excited!! I hope you girlies are too! A quick Thank You to all the lovely people who are following me here on my blog, Facebook, & Twitter, I am so thrilled that people really are interested in me & my designs!! (so giddy.)
It really makes me feel loved & wanted!!! Yay! So THANK YOU!!! (& did you see Amanda Tyler down there, WOW!!! Very cool!!)

Also, I got about a dozen of you who participating in the challenge, thank you! There's still time, so HURRY!! You'll get Delicate Flower for free, it's the only way to get it. & when it's gone, it's gone. So get on it!!

Things @ home are really great! We are steady planning Alexandra's birthday, she'll be 4!! Holy molly!! Nick got a job offer & is taking it, it's his dream job, so you can understand his excitement! I'm really proud of him!!

Well that's it for now, thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 April 29, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

WooHoo, glad things are going great for you and the family!!! I know how you feel about your child's birthday, my husband and I have 6 kids and our youngest is 4 going on 5 in July, time flies when you're having fun. The lil sneak peek of the new kit looks awesome..again thanks for all that you've shared with us, it takes a lot of time to design and to give so freely your talent with others is so awesome of you.

Ruebchensmum April 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

I also want to thank you again for the generosity to give us your creations for free. You do so beautiful things, I just love them.
I am also curious to see the whole kit you announced.
Hugs
Corinna

Angie April 29, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Awww, you girls are the sweetest, Thanks!!! Kristi, you definitely are having a blast with your family! I love big families!!
& to both of you, I enjoy doing what I am blessed enough to do! It makes me feel amazing! Getting comments & feedback, is the cherry on top!! It's totally my pleasure!!

Anonymous,  May 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Beautiful - definitely one to be proud of! Many thanks!

Angie May 6, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Thanks for the sweet comment Dawn!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP