Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Hello my lovely's! How are we all doing today? I am enjoying sometime alone, while my honey took my little honey to the park. (You can imagine my excitement!)
Well, today I bring you some pictures I took yesterday on our trip to Carlsbad, Ca.
We had a wonderful day just taking in the beautiful flowers & beach, heaven! There's nothing like sitting on the beach, listening to the waves crash & feeling the sun on your skin! Wish I was there everyday!! My family LOVES the beach! We try to spend as many days there as we can in the summer!

The flower fields were gorgeous!!! This was our first time & it was amazing!! The colors were so vibrant & beautiful. There were so many people, but it was a lot of fun. We walked a long ways, but it was worth it! It's a must see & I can't believe this was my first time in my life, I've lived here my whole life!!!

All in all it was a perfect day & I hope I can do it again soon!








Have a great day & thank you for stopping by!!!!

9 comments:

kym March 28, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Angie, I love your photos. The coast and fields of flowers are just perfect for spring photos. I love how you captured the sun flare and your little daughter running through the fields, priceless. Thanks for sharing your sunny day with us.

Angie March 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM  

Kym, thank you<3 You're so sweet! It is something really beautiful that must be seen in person! I'm so glad we finally went! Your so welcome, thanks for letting me share with you!

Peggy March 31, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

Ho nice sunny pictures. I love them !
Here in France we are wainting for the sun, but we just see rain and clouds !!!

Ella March 31, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

angie, i really like your pictures !

Angie March 31, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Aww Angela, I feel your pain! Hopefully soon you'll see the sun!
Ella, Thank you, it was a great day!!!

Anonymous,  April 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

Amazing pics! love your little girl in the flower field, it´s so Wizard of Oz! Gorgeous!!!!

Kristi a.k.a. Kristi8004 April 17, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Wow, you have a gorgeous family and such a darling lil doll for a daughter, I absolutely love the photos, beautiful settings!

Angie May 6, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Kristi, Thank you! I adore them!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP