Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sharing

Hey everyone! How is your week going? Hopefully good! Well, I have had a pretty crazy one & it's only Tuesday!!! Last week, Nick, my BF, was helping a friend re-do his fence when the whole side of the fence fell on top of him, hitting him right in his face, as he went rolling down the hill, slamming into the side walk, knocking him out. He's ok & is being well taking care of! He got a pretty yucky looking black eye & a bruised collar bone, that may have shifted. We're waiting on the answer. His arm's in a sling & he's not a happy camper. but I'm just glad he's ok!
On a lighter note, I had sometime to put together a LO featuring my products from mother, daughter, bond! Here it is:

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, have a great rest of your day!!!

2 comments:

kym March 26, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

What a fall Nick had!! I hope he recovers quickly.

I love your doodle frame and your word art is amazing. Love your M+D page.

Angie March 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

Thanks Kym, He is doing much better! I wasn't with him when it happened & when he told me what happened, he left out how bad it was. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the door & saw him!!!! LOL!
Thank you for the comment as well!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP