Monday, March 1, 2010

Our [Happy] Family.

Good morning everybody! I hope everyone's weekend was great! I spent mine with the fam, just hanging out @ home & watching movies! Nick, (my boyfriend) made a yummy pot roast last night & I'm eying it for lunch!!! LOL! Plus I did a little scrapping, which is always good!
Ok, let's get to it! Here is a sneak peek of my next freebie! I hope you enjoy it & I will be releasing it this Friday, on the 5th. So make sure you come back for that!


Have a great day & thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

Che March 1, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

The sneak peek looks so beautiful! Can't wait to see the kit on Friday!!

Angie March 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

Awwww Thanks Che, I hope you like it!<3

Tina O'Flynn March 1, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Your new kit looks great!!!
Here's a layout I did with your Love Birds kit

http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/data/500/date-night-226kd.jpg

Angie March 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Tina, I love it! Thank you sooo much for sharing! Glad you like the sneak peek!<3

Sue March 2, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

The sneaky peek looks amazing Angie ... I'll be back on Friday for sure!!! Enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie March 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Oh thank you Sue! All these sweet comments are giving me a sugar rush!!<3

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP