Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twelve by Twelve Designs is here......

YAY, I have been waiting so long to say that! Twelve by Twelve Designs is my new line of Digital scrapbooking papers, elements, frames, & whatever else I can come up with!!! I'm still a little rough around the edges, but I'm sure I'll get used to this blog & adding new links & such, so it's easier to navigate around here!
To celebrate, I'm giving away my very first freebie ever!!! It's one of the very first things I created & I'm so sorry I couldn't get it out sooner! It's called "Love Birds." It is Valentine's themed, but good for any "love" LO you may have in mind!


Here's the link:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/32272188/b47dbc6/Love_Birds_Kit.html

Here's the password: febfreebie


If you followed me on my old blog, Thank you for coming here & taking a look around!!! If your just now meeting me for the first time, I'd like to introduce myself! My name is Angie Delgadillo & I'm 27 years young! I live in So.California with my family, that includes myself, my boyfriend of 6 years, & our daughter, who is 3! I have been digital scrapbooking for a little over two years now. I started paper scrapping when my little girl was born back in 2006. When I found digi scrapbooking, it was over, I was completely hooked & so my journey began!
It's been a long two years, but I have learned so much! I'm so glad this day is finally here! I hope that you all like what I have to offer, a place where you can find some inspiration, have fun, share & pick up some freebies!
Thanks for stopping by & feel free to follow my blog, as I will be giving freebies again soon!

14 comments:

Unknown February 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

ahhhhhhhhhh! you are so welcome! i am so happy to see you getting out there and diving in!!! i wish you the best of luck and i'm always around if you need anything or have any questions, k? congratulations!!! and GREAT freebie!!!!! yaaay!

Angie February 26, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Amanda, Thank you! It means the world!!!

Sue February 26, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Congrats of your 1st designing venture & with support from Amanda, you're sure to be a hit!!! Love the handwritten WA & doodles in your freebie. Thanks for sharing!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie February 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

Awww, thanks sue, that means so much to me!! I'm so ready for this adventure, glad your on board with me!!!

Tina O'Flynn February 27, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

Angie!!
You did it!!!
Way to go!!!
I love your kit - the word art, elements, papers are aweseome!!!

Downloading now!
Tina

Angie February 27, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Awww Thanks Tina! I hope you enjoy it! There's so much more I have in store for you guys!!!

Joy,  March 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing your Love Birds Kit. So glad to have run across your site.

Angie March 9, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Joy, what a sweet comment! This made my day!! Thank you! Have a great day!

Jitka, Most March 17, 2010 at 3:00 AM  

And thank you for this beautiful freebie too! :)

Angie March 17, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Jitka, Your SO welcome! Enjoy<3

Anonymous,  April 10, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Lovely - many thanks!

Ella May 11, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

thanks for sharing. And I'm fan of your handwritting ! thanks angie !

AurĂ©lia Holder June 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

your kits are all beautiful, thank you so much to share them with us!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP